BEAST's Yoseob tells fans not to call him

BEAST's Yoseob recently warned fans not to call him or fellow group member Junhyung. Based on the tweet, one can assume that some fans have obtained their numbers and have been attempting to contact them.

He wrote, "Even if you have Junhyung's or my number, please do not contact us.. It's just better not to have a cellphone..If it is a number I don't know, I don't even look at the text message and delete it. I don't answer any phone calls. I don't accept KakaoTalk friend requests. It's basically like not contacting me so please refrain for doing such things."

BEAST recently released the full album version of "Lights Go On Again." One of the songs, "Thanks To," was a collaboration between Junhyung and Yoseob.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KOMSAS:BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA