My Friend is Still Alive (eng sub)

Comments

  1. i can't believe how many tissues were around me after the movie was over and the acting was incredible

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh! I FINNISH A BOX OF TISSUES AND MY MOM GET MAD BECAUSE OF THAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. After I watched this, I was like a crying baby.
    Everytime Chihyun cries, I also cried. It was as if i felt what he feels towards his friend. The story... soooooooooo UNIQUE!!! I just couldn't find another

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat was the most beautiful movie i've ever watched. so sort and precious=(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cried a lot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for share this movie. So wonderful movie and have a deep meaning. Love it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KOMSAS:BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA