YOSEOB&U IMAGINATIONS STORY (WISH BOX)

For all the b2uty:
U had a crush on Yoseob for 2 years. U never talk to him before. Until it was the last 2 days before you graduate to high school. U never know where Yoseob would be in so U take a chance to talk to him. U have to wait until he is a lone before you could talk to him. N he was alone...
U: hey Yoseob..
YS: Hey...err...you are [ur name] rite..
U: yeah..so ehich school are U going to?
YS: I dont know. Next year I will moving to Incheon to study there..
U: what? Why?
YS: my dad is moving there...I have to follow him.
(U know that Incheon is just next to Seoul..but it is still sad for you)
***at home***
U: should I ask mom if I could stay with dad..I know dad live in Incheon..but mom wont agree since her divorcey with dad..whatever it is I have to ask..for Yoseob(To yourself)
***U have a box which nobody know about it..not even bestfriend. That box is where you make wish. U write your wish and put it in that box***
U:MOM!~
Mom: yes?
U: can I live with dad?
Mom: what? What is so good of living with that S.O.B?? U already tired living with me??
U: no..I juz move there cause the school there is much better..I did reseach about it..
Mom: well what is so good there?? Schools are the same..
U: but mom..please..I want to achieve my dream there..
Mom: -speechless- alright..I give you the permission.but U must tell me how U are doin..N the door is always open for you..
U: thank you mom..I love you..
*At Incheon*
U:dad..I am living with you now..are you ok with that?
Dad: of course..
U:  thank you dad..(in heart) OMG...I just lied to both of my parent..I never gonna tell them that I am here actually for Yoseob..
***U search up and down the street for Yoseob but still cant find..you search for him at school...but he is not there..U lose hope of searching for Yoseob cause it has been a week...but still cant find Yoseob...suddenly, U trip over and fell..N a guy help you out with your book which splattered all around..***
U: thanks..
(U look up at the guy)
YS: hey do I know you?
U: what? HE is asking me wether he knows me??(in heart) err...[ur name]
YS: ohh..yeah2..err..what brings you here?
U: err
.I am living with my dad now..
YS: ohh...ermm...what class are you in?
U: 1D
YS: cool...we have the same class...
***When you guys reach your class, you guys saw the only two sits on the front row..N to you, it is gonna work out cause U are going to sit next each other..***
**Everyday U talk to Yoseob and smile with Yoseob but you still have the courage to tell him that you love him***
(At night you write a warm fizzy-it is a short note which give motivational word to others)
***At night you when down to Yoseob house ,obviously U know he lives cause U went there before***
Knock!~ Knock!~
YS: who is there?
U: [ur name]
YS: ohh...come in..
U: I cant...
YS: is there a problem with the door?
U: no..I just want to talk to you outside..
YS: alright..wait
***Yoseob open the door***
U:(In heart) I never gonna tell Yoseob that I actually follow him to Incheon..but I have to so he can know what I feel for him..N how much I love for him...
***U hand in Yoseob your wish box. Yoseob read all the wish..He give the look which he always give to girls that like him.. he would avoid many girls that like him..cause he dont like it. U cried..***
U: Yoseob I am sorry. I follow you all the way to Incheon. 
***U run away while crying. U cry and cry. Somebody ring the door bell but you ignore all of them so that they can leave but this one never go..the bell keep on going 'ding dong-ding dong'. U went to see who is it as U get irritate. With red eyes ,cause you cry too much, you open the door. U were shock cause Yoseob is standing in front of your house. Both of you just stare at each other for awhile without saying other thing. Yoseob then pull you closer to him the he kiss your lip. The kiss was so long. Then he stop kissing you and walk away with a smile. He turn to see wether you are still there. N then he smile***
NOW IS UP TO YOUR IMAGINATIONS XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KOMSAS:BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA